Your iPhone needs to be eSIM compatible running iOS 12.1 or later to activate eSIM on your eSIM compatible watch. Please check the list of eSIM compatible iPhones and Smartwatches here - https://www.mobilitypass.com/sim/en/esim-compatibility
You just need to follow instructions for your eSIM compatible watch.
Basically, all you need to do is just add another plan in networks settings and scan our eSIM QR code or download eSIM.
Please see official Apple instructions here:
Another useful tutorial you can find here: https://appletoolbox.com/how-to-set-up-dual-sim-or-esim-for-apple-watch/
We do provide you QR code after your purchase (available in your Member Area), so you can add new plan and download or scan our QR code to activate it.
* Please note, that Apple has a list of carriers that do not support eSim. This does not mean that our esim is will not be working with that carrier, it just means that carrier does not supply eSIM. Our eSIM is able to connect to over 500 carriers worldwide.
If you like to learn more on how eSIM works on specific devices and what benefits in can offer, please check links below:
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XR
- Apple Watch series 3 (with Cellular)
- Apple Watch series 4 (with Cellular)
- Apple Watch series 5 (with Cellular)
- 11-inch iPad Pro (with Cellular)
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro (3rd gen.) (with Cellular)
- iPad Air (3rd gen.) (with Cellular)
- iPad mini (5th gen.) (with Cellular)