Please follow these steps:
- ensure you have latest updated version of Galaxy Wearable app and your new watch is connected via bluetooth and activated.
- ensure you have internet connection on your phone
- Open Galaxy Wearable app and find option MOBILE PLANS
- The app will try to find plan and then offer you to USE THE CODE (QR code) - choose this option
- Point you camera on the QR code provided (we provide you the code in the Member Area - My product and Services - SIM settings)
- After that you can see the plan active in your MOBILE PLANS
- On the WATCH - go to SETTINGS - CONNECTIONS - MOBILE NETWORKS
- Auto mode switch OFF
- go to MOBILE DATA - TURN ON
- go to DATA ROAMING - TURN ON
- go to ACCESS POINT NAMES (APN) - Create and new one with the name "globaldata" and APN shall be "globaldata"
- then you can go back to main screen, swipe down and you will see network connection with R (roaming) on the top and network connected to in the bottom.
If you don't have eSIM yet, you can get it here: https://www.mobilitypass.com/sim/en/esim_android?model=Samsung-Galaxy-Watch3&devicecat=Smartwatch
Please see video here:
If you don't have eSIM yet, you can get it here: www.mobilitypass.com